The Graphic Designer job includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of books, magazines, product packaging, business cards, banners, forms, invitations, signs, and more for our customers.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. We prefer some experience, but if you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you. We provide training on the specialized equipment we have.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related field
- Experience with Bulk Mailing is a big plus
- Experience with a Wacom board
- Quark Express Experience
- Experience running a laser engraving machine
Specialized Job Requirements
Reason for Age Requirement: Insurance.